Hi everyone, here are the latest updates:
1. The HorseFlicks contract is signed and on its way to Jon along with the deposit check.
2. Catrina Quantrell is donating pulled pork and buns for the Saturday night ‘after filming’ party. So, please plan to bring side dishes, desserts and drinks. I will have water for during the day available.
3. We don’t know exactly what the schedule will be for Saturday. Some will depend on what Jon wants, some can depend on if people need to arrive later on. Let me know if you have needs we can work around.
4. Make sure I know how many stalls you need before the actual date. Most of you already have, but if you haven’t, please let me know. Also, if you need an RV set up, let me know.
5. Bring all the tack, show clothes etc that you have. Everyone will get to do double duty.
6. Bring your friends along too – not only will we need extra helpers (no doubt), but it will be lots of fun.
If you know of anyone else that might be interested, please pass the word! I have included some people that have said they can’t come, but I’m still hoping that might change.
Thank you, Cathy and Tish
From your board members hard at work...To subscribe to this blog and get the daily news, add us to your favorite RSS feed reader!