Here they are...on the left column it has the most visited page on top, middle; key word in their search; right, the website that led them to the ATAA site.
How 25 people got there from a blank...beats me!!!
Good news...of course the home page has the most hits, as that is where most search results lead too, but nice to see that "breeders" is second in interest!
This past week is a continuation of what we’ve been working on.
1. Jas is chair of the election committee and will be looking for people to run for office. The info and absentee ballots must go out to the membership at least 15 days prior to the General Membership meeting and will be opened at the meeting. If you know of someone who is interested and eligible, please contact Jas.
2. Terri is working on the Silent Auction. All monies will go to the ATAA. Amrita is posting items on the ATAA website. Let Terri know if you would like to donate anything.
3. I am going to start working on possible improvements to our Rules and Regulations, to be discussed at the meeting. If you have suggestions, please pass them on.
4. Shannon Mayfield will be doing the ATAA FOTATA awards at the Saturday night banquet. Make sure that you nominate anyone that is eligible. We are also hoping to do a preview of the awards that will be handed out at the big conventions (AERC, USDF, etc)
5. July newsletter is out. There was so much info I had to compress some of it. Yeah!
6. Start thinking about the agenda – what do we want to discuss? Please send any suggestions to me and I will put them in.
a. Ranch membership and Family membership – we need to discuss these. Why is the Ranch membership $100 and the Family $80? Should it be changed?
Only 2 months to go until the Conference. Let’s make it a really good one!
We got a bunch of stuff done this week.
1. Signed the contract for the Conference hotel and paid the deposit (thanks to Amrita!) Conference plans are well under way.
2. Terri has agreed to do the Silent Auction at the Conference and Amrita already has several items up on the ATAA website. Contact Terri if you would like to donate something.
3. Jas is going to head up the Election efforts. We have two openings this year to fill – Amrita’s term was only a year (she took over Alta Boyes term) and Ann’s term is up. Spread the word.
4. Newsletter is almost done. We’ve had a great turnout this time and it should be amazing.
5. Ann is sending the Registry disks to Cathy and Amrita. We still need the ATAA computer though. But, things are progressing!
Good job everyone,
From your board members hard at work...To subscribe to this blog and get the daily news, add us to your favorite RSS feed reader!