It’s been busy! We’re coming up to the Conference so we have some planning to do.
1. We need an agenda – there have been a few things suggested to discuss over the year, but start putting them all in one place. I can do up an agenda, but need input. Look at last year’s for ideas.
2. We will need a BOD meeting before the General Meeting – I will attach last year’s minutes for that also
3. All positions need to be ready to give a report – i.e. secretary’s report, treasurer’s reports, awards committee, etc.
Start thinking about that.
4. Board nominations will be going out in the mail next week, along with the one bylaw change (again!) about the audit. Any other nominations or possible bylaw changes, speak now.
5. Look over last year’s minutes and see if we’ve met our goals (I will attach them). I think we’ve done pretty well, but we can always improve.
6. Lyn and Amrita are working on the Silent Auction now, so if you have donations, let them know.
What else am I missing? Terri has a great handle on the Conference, Catrina and Betsy are going great on the awards, Betsy is working on the Yearbook, the online Silent Auction is on, the HorseFlicks filming will be great.
1. Still working on getting the Still Photo money for HorseFlicks from participants. About half have paid so far.
2. KHP filming is being set up – we should have 11 horses participating there, doing various activities
See you all at the Conference!
Leave a Reply.
From your board members hard at work...To subscribe to this blog and get the daily news, add us to your favorite RSS feed reader!