The last few weeks accomplishments:
1. Catrina is on top of the awards coolers and they will be finished in time to be presented at the AERC convention.
2. We voted to register an old half-bred gelding and Amrita and Cathy are working on changes to Rules and Regulations of registration.
3. Several registration certificates went out in the mail – we are working out the kinks in the process.
4. We are closer to a date for the 2013 Annual Conference. At this point, it looks like October 4, 5 and 6 in Minnesota, cohosted by Terri Fender and Brad Sherman.
5. Amrita is looking into how we should register our horses with VNIIK and sent the new grading rules out to the Board.
6. We have a proposed 2013 budget done.
7. Clubs and Associations insurance and the Fidelity Bond are both paid for for 2013.
8. Tish has ordered ATAA bumper stickers to go out with the membership packets when they’re done.
9. Cathy is working on a new member/renewal letter to go out soon. We’re hoping to have details on the Conference in this letter too.
From your board members hard at work...To subscribe to this blog and get the daily news, add us to your favorite RSS feed reader!