Incentive Awards, which are cash awards given to participants in recognized sport events (USDF, USEA, AERC, to name a few). Checks are handed out at the national organization's yearly Conferences, or sent in the mail.
This year’s pot is $2000 to share.
Our Incentive Fund Pot gets bigger every year ! Make sure you get some of it!
2015 pot $350
2016 pot $1000
2017 pot $2000
2018 pot $3000
Incentive Fund Awards:
1) Must be a member in good standing with the ATAA
2) Horse competing must be registered with the ATAA either as a pure or part bred.
3) Send in 2 or more pictures from the event (must be 375kb or bigger) (if you placed please send a picture with your ribbon and/or prize)
4) Sign a release that the ATAA may post photos and results to our website and use photos in promotions for the ATAA (release form below)
5) Email the link to the results page for the recognized event you participated in for proof to Catrina Quantrell at [email protected].
After January 15th, 2018 the ATAA will send you a check, so the more you compete the larger your share of the "jackpot" will be. The amount you receive will be divided out of the set amount in the awards fund and therefore will depend on how many people participate in the incentive program. The incentive program does not depend on you placing or earning points, it is completely about competing in recognized events in all disciplines and sending in the above listed information to the association.
Contact Catrina Quantrell for more information and send your results to her at: [email protected]
From your board members hard at work...To subscribe to this blog and get the daily news, add us to your favorite RSS feed reader!